Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 3 - Thing #7 Technology Post

Digital cameras - I actually have one (and have had it for a while), but have yet to figure out exactly how to use it. My kids have both tried to teach me, but they move way too fast for me, and then get frustrated when I can't keep up! I have tried to read the manual, but I only get so far, and then it stops making sense. So...my goal for the time between now and when I go to Canada in mid-October is to figure my camera out so I can actually USE it on my trip!

Since I have now discovered flickr I am anxious to transfer all the pictures of my trip to Paris from my home computer (put there by my daughter for me! - thanks, Becca!) to that web site so I can share them with my friends and family. So far, I have only managed to find the time to move ONE, which is the one you have seen twice now - both as a photo, and then as a poster, so hopefully I will have more to work with in doing 23 Things later!

Off to comment on someone else's blog!

2 comments:

Beth said...

May I suggest a different approach - throw away the manual (okay keep it as a backup) but just play around with the camera. Play around before you leave so you don't feel like you'll lose pics of your vacation.

If it is that complicated - sell it and buy something like a Kodak Easyshare. The name says it all. They are very basic but give you great pictures. I love my Kodak so much that my son got one too - he has become quite the shutterbug.

Mom said...

Your mother IS checking your blog! If you don't have time to figure out your camera, bring it with you to Canada (and the manual) I'm sure we can figure it out together. What brand is it? I have a Canon A520 but I am familiar with several others. Love you