Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 4, Thing 8 - RSS Feeds

Well, I got the account created - easy - and finally got the Feeds added. The particpants' blogs feeds were easy to do, but the others were a bit harder. There is also a question of how often I will actually go to my Bloglines account to look at it - with everything else I have on my plate, I honestly doubt it will be a top priority. Even when I was getting Unshelved in my e-mail, it got to the point that I was mostly just deleting it without reading it because I didn't have the time. I really wanted to add the PLCMC's Readers Club feed, which is one I probably would have made a point of going to look at, but it said there were no feeds available for the site when I clicked on Subscribe, so...either something was going on with the web site, or I was not doing it correctly - hmmm...which do you think it was? (Smile!)

No comments: