Saturday, October 6, 2007

Week 5, Thing 11 Library Thing

Hey, this is pretty cool! I loved being able to just put in either the author's name or part of the title, and having it brought up through Amazon - the jacket photos really helped, also, as I KNEW I had read ONE of the Little Lady books, for instance, but couldn't remember which one - the cover jogged my memory! I think I will probably use this to help with Reader's Advisory, both in Juv and Adult, but particularly in Adult, as I so often remember the storyline in a book I've read, but not the title or author - having the picture there will help my recall, also.

Well, I will try to post a link, but am not sure if I know how, so here goes:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/kathymb2007

Well, the URL is there, but no hyperlink - I guess I will have to figure out how to do that!

On to Thing 12...

No comments: